Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Bunny Time

Why I didn't take any pictures Easter morning is beyond me. Ugh!
Natasha, Kirk, and Charlie came over early so Charlie could help Oakley find her Easter eggs. The 2 girls opened their baskets then we all ate the yummy breakfast I made- Apple Crisp (Pinterest, of course).

After the Hess's left, we went outside because it was such a beautiful day. It couldn't go to waste.


Oakley rode her scooter and bike.


JD washed sleds

I did homework...
An online oral presentation due on Easter!!?? Are you kidding me?? (Yes, I had a week to do it, whatev!) After 5 hours of homework, I rewarded myself with a big BBQ full of salmon, shrimp, and steak. -yeah, I ate WAY too much!!

Kadynce spent her Easter in Palm Springs with her momma, so she got her Easter gifts on Tuesday.



JD's race at Beaver Mountain last weekend:


Awesome pic!! Too bad it ended with broken rear axles and he didn't quite make it to the top of the hill. It was a cool jump to watch, though! He FLEW!!


I love when my pink trees are in bloom! Aren't they pretty? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment