Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Kadynce! "2"

Kadynce is 2 today!!



I can't even begin to express how blessed I am to have her in my life. 2 years ago JD's life changed forever when his beautiful daughter was born. My life also changed forever because I knew I would get to share the parenting role.

People always ask me if it's hard to have a "step-daughter". I tell them no, I treat her and love her just as I treat and love my own daughter. Oakley has a sister and a best friend. My parents have another grand daughter. They love Kadynce the same amount they love Oakley.

We are all so happy to have Kadynce make us laugh and bring us joy!


A view from Kadynce's world as she turns 2 today:

I love to flip and climb on everything! They are starting to call me 'Monkey'!
I love to play with "Oatey" (Oakley).
I repeat everything that everyone says! (even bad words).
I'm starting to put sentences together.
I am very polite. I always say "tank you"
My favorite word is "Dat" (dad). Datty loves when I say it over and over and over again. So much that sometimes he ignores me :)
I love shoes.
I love to play with babies.
I love to ride the lawnmower and anything else with a motor.
I love camping.
I eat a lot and always ask for milt and juice.
I HATE being in the car for a long time.
Sometimes I have a temper and throw fits.
I get a little confused and always wear my sunglasses upside down!








No comments:

Post a Comment