Friday, November 9, 2012

Halloween 2012

"Mom, for Halloween I want to be a witch. For Halloween I want to be a princess. For Halloween I want to be a pumpkin. For Halloween I want to be a Monster High. For Halloween I want to be Tinkerbell. For Halloween I want to be a cheerleader. So that's what it cam down to...a cheerleader. Lame. I was a cheerleader for 7 years so that doesn't even seem like a costume or fantasy to me. Not to mention, I have like 10 cheerleader uniforms in a box somewhere. I wasn't about to spend money on one.

BUUUUT, Oakley rocked it and she LOVED rah rah rah'ing all night long! We took the girls to trunk-or-treat and then back to our house to trick-or-treat. High on sugar, we took Kadynce back to her mom and finally got Oakley to sleep. Oakley already has plans of being Bat Girl next year. Yeah right, like THAT idea will stick around for a full year.

This is my uniform from 7th grade. Go American Fork Redskins!!

The LadyBug and Cheerleader



The day before Halloween we took them to the Punkinaze on 1900 West in Ogden. It's such a cute place for kids with a giant slide and an easy corn maze. We had a lot of fun hiding in the corn rows and scaring each other.






Oh, I DID get a picture of JD. See his head?



No comments:

Post a Comment