Thursday, March 15, 2012

Births, weddings, birthdays


Recap of the last 2 years- Take 1

We have been through a lot together, so many emotions: sad, scared, stressed, frustrated, nervous, anxious, happy, and excited! Together we have observed deaths, births, weddings, and birthdays.

Let’s begin!!

Births-

Kadynce Lyn Driscoll: August 31, 2010
My hormones were so out of whack this day! JD was having a baby and experiencing one of the happiest days of his life while I was at work. It was so hard not being there with him to see his face the moment he met his daughter. I honestly didn’t think I could handle the stress any longer and wasn’t sure if I could still be with him. Then enter JD’s mom’s e-mail: she had asked if I was okay and told me to not give up: “Jd loves you and Oakley so much, please don’t give up.” I realized right then how much I really loved him and I wasn’t going to give up. I bought him a gift and waited until the next day to see him and watched his face light up when he told me about his new baby girl! J




Charlie Glenn Hess: December 22, 2010
Natasha called and said “We’re having the baby, going to the hospital!” I could NOT miss my first niece being born. I’ll be right there! Right there means 6 hours away to Bozeman, MONTANA!! What in the hell were Tash and Kirk doing living there? STAY IN UTAH!! Annnnyways…It was my dad and step-mom that took the initiative to decide that we couldn’t miss it. Us 3 left work and hit the road an hour later. (JD was sick so he missed this trip). We left for Bozeman on Dec. 21 (Happy birthday Daddy!) stayed the night and welcomed baby girl the next day. Such an awesome experience to watch the birth!







Such a big girl now!

Ruby Sue
JD's cousins, Dashia and Jed, brought us a sweet little girl. She loves JD's hat and is an awesome cuddler!


Asher Austin Gray: May 15, 2011
My friend, Heather, had a baby boy! JD and I got to have lunch with Heather and Asher when he was only a couple weeks old!



Weddings:

Lindsay and Joey: August 20, 2011
We traveled to San Clemente, CA for my bestie’s wedding. It was held at her uncle’s bed and breakfast, just a short walk from the beach. We enjoyed a seafood dinner on the pier with her family, had manicures and sushi for lunch with the girls, then a beautiful ceremony and dance. I love you both so much!! (thanks for the pics, Linds)






Lacy and Jake: September 24, 2011
JD and I missed the wedding because we were in Disneyland, but we heard it was perfect! We did get to enjoy a bachelor/bachelorette/Lacy's birthday dinner with friends (that there is one big party!) I also went to Lacy’s bridal shower. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more perfect couple J (thanks for the pics, Lace)



Alyssa and Chris: March 6, 2012
My cousin, Alyssa, got married! Cute litte wedding with her many brothers and sisters in the line. Oakley was one of the flower girls :)  (no pics of the wedding, yet)





Birthdays-

Oakley "2"




Kadynce "1"




Oakley "3"
We partied out at 'Kangaroo Zoo'. Lots of fun for the kids!








Kenzie "24"
We started the night at Andy's for dinner and then proceeded to a party at our house with friends and family. I loved it!!
"Red solo cup"








JD's "Dirty 30"
We celebrated this milestone in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.





Kenzie "25"
We went out dancing and watched our friend's band!!! "brown eyed girl" I'm so lucky :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment