Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crash!

I thought I would show y'all the pictures of the year. This is JD at the Afton Hillclimb a couple weekends ago. I was down below so all I saw was a cloud of snow.  I heard over the intercom "that one gets 20 bucks!" which means it's the worst crash. I got a little nervous knowing if he was okay or not, and more importantly, knowing if the sled was okay - just kidding :)  He made it down and said he got the wind knocked out of him, he will have a bruise on his hip, and he will be really sore, but he was okay! The rest of the day he got a lot "awesome crash dude" and knuckles. So now I can laugh at the pictures. Everytime I see them I still laugh, they are funny pictures! --poor baby!


Ride 'em Cowboy!


Almost landed the front flip!

Haha! All you see is legs. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment