Tuesday, March 27, 2012

JD's Birthday

JD turned 31 yesterday (3/26)! Holy moly, it's a good thing he has a 24 year old MILF to keep him looking young.
ACTUALLY...how is it that men get better looking with age and they say women get worse looking? WTF that is a pile of bull crap! Oh well, he has 6 1/2 years on me which means I have 6 1/2 years of piling on the fake hair color, fake face, fake nails, fake tan, (fake boobs...) there's even fake eyelashes and toenails now! Oh the things we do to keep beautiful!
Speaking of men getting better looking- I have one sexy fella! ~He's sexy and I know it!!~
My favorite is when he puts his hat on backwards and drives away on the Harley. Ooh la la.

I didn't take any pictures yesterday. Nice.

I got JD a Badlands 2800 Pack. That would be a hunting backpack. Not any ordinary hunting backpack; this thing is huge and expensive! I don't get it, but I knew he wanted it because everytime we went into a hunting store we had to look at it! TWICE. He could never get himself to spend that money; soooooo enter the BEST girlfriend in the whole world!! (That would be me).  Really I just got sick of looking at it in the stores, so I bought him one! Spoiled little shit! But, he sure did give me an awesome 'thank you'. Bow chica wow wow! TMI, TMI !

Happy Birthday baby! The girls and I love you so much, you are the best!!


Side note:
The other day Oakley said "Mom, what in the hell are you doing?" Oops..that one may be my fault. I had to keep myself from laughing and explain to her that it's an adult word and she can say when she is a mommy. Kids say the darndest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment