Monday, June 11, 2012

Randoms

Just some things that have been happening:

JD and I went to the airshow and spent the day with a bunch of friends and family.





We have snakes, grasshoppers, and really big frogs our yard. Oakley names them all "Sara". Sara- do you know why she does that?




Boys like to wear my girl sun glasses.



I love what we've done with the yard, so far!



Oakley plays at the park- Round and round and round



.

"She thinks we're just fishin"




Her first time eating sushi. She actually liked the sushi and she watched me use chopsticks so she tried using them, too!

Oh by the way, in the middle of a nice dinner she wines and yells, "I have skidmarks in my panties!"
WHAT?! I guess she was having skidmark problems. No big deal.




How to be of use while the men are changing out a clutch:

1.  Drink my "not spiked" mango slurpee.
2.  Read my "not hott AT ALL" book.
3.  Watch my "not sexy" man do manly things.
4.  Relax in the "freezing" weather.

Jeez, life is tough ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment