Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ryan Shay Hess

Welcome to the world, Ryan Shay!!

3:00am Thursday May 31, 2012: I get a phone call from Natasha (the 3rd in the last week) stating she is going to the hospital. She said "We are going to the hospital. I am having contractions and they are not fun."  Poor girl! I felt so bad for her because I know that horrible feeling! She was NOT being sent home again, she would definitely put up a fight this time. An hour later she confirmed her stay and I headed to St. Marks Hospital.

The doctor broke her water. We got her epideral in. Kirk, Charlie and I ate breakfast and got coffee (OBVIOUSLY Charlie didn't get coffee, she is only 1). Meggie showed up.

9:20am: 15 minutes of pushing (while listening to Charlie's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse movie) and we have a healthy beautiful baby girl!!!

Hooray for a fast and easy delivery!!!

Ryan Shay Hess

Add caption
Natasha and Kirk,

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of the biggest moments of your life; standing next to you while becoming husband and wife and being there for the delivery of both of your baby girls!
I am so grateful to be Charlie's godmother and both of their favorite aunt ;)
It's an honor to be able to discover a baby's personality the first day of their life.

Charlie Glenn Hess
December 22, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Yep, 17 months ago she had a baby. Natasha is a crazy woman, but I know she can do it!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment