Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wedding: Rylee & Justin



My little cousin, Rylee got married!
September 7, 2012
@ Thanksgiving Point

Isn't she gorgeous?!

I have got to hang out the Justin a couple of times and I am happy to say that I am a fan! Justin is so great as a person and as Rylee's husband. Good pick, Ry!

The wedding was so amazing and so fun! I am keeping names and ideas for when my time comes :)


I LOVE this picture! I want it on a big canvas on my wall!

Kadynce found a boyfriend!

Cutest little boy ever!

Oakley looked so cute in her flower girl dress! Her attitude was not so cute. She stopped half way down the aisle whined that she wanted her sucker. I guess that bribery wasn't a good idea...


I caught the bouquet!!! I have been trying ALL summer long at 8 weddings and I finally did it!! WOOOOOOO!!!

1 comment: